FOOD ROUTINE

                         FOOD ROUTINES

    Hi guy's my name is vijakumar welcome to fitnessdude post no2.
                  Today we are learn about food proteins. So let me tell you first my daily food routine. I didn't yous any protein supplements even also now, my grandpa was desi wrestler he told me this food routine, I has followed his instructions , now I wish to share that information to you.
 
Morning step: if you going to gym at morning before that night cup off chickpeas put it with water,


after the morning you can get the fresh soad chickpeanuts ,if you want you can eat it with sweet cheese or sugar .
And go to gym after the workouts ,



take 1 glass of milk add 2/3 🥄 spoons of desi cow ghee & 3/4 spoons of sugar and four spoons peasted (powered in mixer grinder) badam , and stirr it well then drink it.

Evening Step: If you going to gym at evening  before the workouts eat two boild eggs

 after the workouts means 2 hours , drink two glasses water because evening time workouts human body can gon too much dehydration so drink water sas much as you . 
               
                       Thank you frends , 

Comments